4.Chevalier’s events in memoirSummarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they respond to thespecific points made in the reading passage.

4.Chevalier’s events in memoir
Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they respond to the
specific points made in the reading passage.

The article states that some critics claim that the Chevalier distored many events in memoir to make his life seem more exciting and provide three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that memoirs are reliable historical sources and supports each of the author’s reasons.

In the first place, the reading claims that in his memoir the Chevalier while live in Switzerland, he was very wealthy, and he spend a great deal of money there on parties and gambling. Moreover, the lecture discusses valuable to these situation is poor. He explains that he spend money on gambling and parties too, also he saves his own to give money. Cash borrow to arrive to where he want.

Second, The article avers that skeptical are about the accuracy of the conversations that the Chevalier records in the memoir between himself and the famous writer Voltaire. In addition, the professor makes this point by stating that he wrote memoir to remember about conversations that were about many years and he lived in the time and confirm them.

Finally, the reading states that the memoir’s account of the Chevalier’s escape from a notorious prison in Venice, Italy. Furthermore,the lectur discusses this point by saying that another prisoner are powerful and non of them are lovely in his case. Government ducuments shows that he repairs ciling and about ascape as he said he did.

the reading claims that in his memoir the Chevalier while live in Switzerland, he was very wealthy

and he spend a great deal of money
and he spends a great deal of money

the lecture discusses valuable to these situation is poor.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

he spend money
he spends money

Cash borrow to arrive to where he want.

another prisoner are powerful
another prisoner is powerful

Sentence: The article states that some critics claim that the Chevalier distored many events in memoir to make his life seem more exciting and provide three reasons of support.
Error: distored Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore,the lectur discusses this point by saying that another prisoner are powerful and non of them are lovely in his case.
Error: lectur Suggestion: lecture

Sentence: Government ducuments shows that he repairs ciling and about ascape as he said he did.
Error: ciling Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: ducuments Suggestion: documents
Error: ascape Suggestion: No alternate word