Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hydrogen-based fuel-cell engine, wh

The reading states that, hydrogen based fuel cell engine would be a best solution over internal combustion engine. Author gives three reasons of support. However, the professor refutes each of author's reason.

First, reading states that internal combustion engines rely on oil power like petroleum or diesel. This produces lot of carbon dioxide. Hydrogen based fuel cell engine is a best solution on this and provides three reasons of support. The professor explains that hydrogen is not easily available. She adds that technically it is not possible to derive hydrogen from its available sources like water. Hydrogen should be in pure form.

Second, reading claims that fuel cell engine will be more attractive because of its less pollution. The professor opposes this point by saying that forming hydrogen from its natural source its fuel consumption process. Hydrogen needs to cool down several degrees below to get it in pure form. The factories which produces this form of hydrogen, uses lot of coal and wood as a fuel. So eventually there will be pollution in this process. If car's not producing carbon dioxide ,burning fuel will create pollution.

Third, reading posits that it is an inexpensive process to use hydrogen based fuel engine. However, Professor oppose this point and states that these kind of engine needs Platinum (very rare and expensive metal) for the production. He states that hydrogen doesn't go under the reaction without Platinum which produces electricity. Electricity powers the automobile. If there is no electricity then there is no use of just hydrogen. Scientists did try to use other metal with hydrogen but it didn't work.

would be a best solution
would the a best solution

Sentence: Hydrogen based fuel cell engine is a best solution on this and provides three reasons of support.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

that forming hydrogen from its natural source its fuel consumption process.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

The factories which produces
The factories which produce

these kind of engine needs Platinum
these kind of engine need Platinum