hiring externally

hiring externally

The reading claims that bringing in someone from outside the corporation offers many advantages and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor states that there are many drawbacks by hiring externally and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that individuals from outside the company bring new ideas and perspectives. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that they will not bring any new ideas. In fact, he provides an example to illustrate this. He says that a local restaurant had hired externally and the new employee changed the quality of meat that the restaurant used. Actually, the new employee used meat that is treated chemically. The customers learned about that and they stop coming to the restaurant, they were loyal to it since they knew that the restaurnat uses natural meat.

Second, the article posits that the cost of external hiring is significantly reduced. In contrast, the professor casts doubt on this point by stating that this point is misguided. He states that hiring externally requires time because a new employee needs time to make relationship with other employee and to corporate with culture of the company, so the productivity will be reduced. However, an internal employee needs just training time because he had already adapted to the rules of the company.

Third, the passage asserts that hiring externally will avoid unnecessary conflicts that may hurt the ability of a company to function well. Conversely, the professor counters this point by explaining that external hiring serves to increase frustration among the employees. He mentions that executive position is rarely present so, hiring from outside will help to conflict between internal employees because they didn't have the opportunity to be in this position, and this will hurt tha company.

with other employee and to corporate with culture of the company
with other employees and to corporate with the culture of the company

Sentence: The customers learned about that and they stop coming to the restaurant, they were loyal to it since they knew that the restaurnat uses natural meat.
Error: restaurnat Suggestion: restaurant

Sentence: He mentions that executive position is rarely present so, hiring from outside will help to conflict between internal employees because they didn't have the opportunity to be in this position, and this will hurt tha company.
Error: tha Suggestion: the