Integrated 29 2

Integrated 29 2

both the lecture and the reading allude to whether the gigantic edmontosaur potentially can relinquish their habitat and move to warmer areas during cold seasons. The reading implies that the edmontosaur migrated to warmer and desirable zones for surviving in the winter. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed ideas of the passage in which they have been reasonably disapproved by the same source.

The first and for most, the lecture brings up the idea that about one hundred years ago, the summers of artic regions were warmer than today. Hence, there were acceptable conditions for growing plants and plentiful vegetarians were accessed as edmontosaur's nutrition. By beginning of winter, the edmontosaur could find abundant dead vegetarians that germinate during summer. this entirely refutes the reading which states that the edmontosaur had to migrate because of lack of plants.

Another comprehensible statement against the article is that animals can live in herd for several reasons such as extra-protection from predators. In addition, the Roselcies are a kind of large animal which lives in the forest located western United State, but do not migrate. Nonetheless, the reading mentions that living in herd provided the edmontosaur to go to new and heater areas.

Finally, the lecture contends that juvenile edmontosaurs were not able to move long distances physically and their speed was too slow. Moreover, their adults could not leave juvenile alone in harsh arctic area, since they would not survive by themselves. This directly contradicts with what the reading indicates that the edmontosaurs could pass long distances by using their physical features like high speed.

In sum up, the lecture rejects the edmontosaurs migration idea according to some hypothesizes.

the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed ideas of the passage in which they have been reasonably disapproved by the same source.
Description: 'they' refers to what?

there were acceptable conditions for growing plants and plentiful vegetarians were accessed as edmontosaur's nutrition.
there were acceptable conditions for growing plants, and plentiful vegetarians were accessed as edmontosaur's nutrition.

because of lack of plants.
because of the lack of plants.

in the forest located western United State,
in the forest located in the western United State,

Sentence: The first and for most, the lecture brings up the idea that about one hundred years ago, the summers of artic regions were warmer than today.
Error: artic Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster
------------------------------------------------------------