integrated

integrated

The reading claims that using standardized tests will ensure that students receive the best education and we should support this and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor states that there is no reason to use these tests because they inhibit the progress of students and schools and she refutes each of the author's reason.

To begin, the article avers that these tests are given statewide and nationwide, thereby setting a strong standard for all students ans schools to follow. However, the lecturer opposees this point by saying that by forcing all schools to learn same materials, they won't give a chance for teachers to teach their students. The teachers need a freedom to teach their different students. She states that these tests will tell teachers what they should learn and this will hurt the students since thee are different students. This challenges the assertion stated in the article.

Second, the article asserts that schools become more accountable for the success of their students. On the other hand, the professor counters this point by explainig that under these tests, students will be punished since these test determine the funds that the school receive and more aid collected for schools. In fact, she mentions that what about the schools in a rough neighborhood? that the students will be affected by the negative environment. How students help if the school will nor recieve money to supoort. This appears to a contradiction to the information made in the passage.

Third. the passage posits that the results of these tests can be used to provide help to those students who need it most. Conversely, the lecture contends this point by saying that under these systems, a hundred of schools and thousands of students will give same test and that students have different learning style. She says that what about the students who faced ill, prossure and poor performance? this will help him by keeping him in the same level? She said no. This disputes the third point in the reading.

will give same test
will give the same test

since these test determine the funds
since these tests determine the funds

Sentence: To begin, the article avers that these tests are given statewide and nationwide, thereby setting a strong standard for all students ans schools to follow.
Error: ans Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, the lecturer opposees this point by saying that by forcing all schools to learn same materials, they won't give a chance for teachers to teach their students.
Error: opposees Suggestion: opposes

Sentence: She states that these tests will tell teachers what they should learn and this will hurt the students since thee are different students.
Error: thee Suggestion: they

Sentence: On the other hand, the professor counters this point by explainig that under these tests, students will be punished since these test determine the funds that the school receive and more aid collected for schools.
Error: explainig Suggestion: explaining

Sentence: How students help if the school will nor recieve money to supoort.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive
Error: supoort Suggestion: support

Sentence: She says that what about the students who faced ill, prossure and poor performance? this will help him by keeping him in the same level?
Error: prossure Suggestion: pressure