integrated writting

integrated writting

The reading claims that the genetic modification offers a number of benefits and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor states that the issue of genetic modification is not clear and presents many drawbacks and he refutes each of author's reasons.

To begin with, the article avers that through genetic modification, researchers can produce better crops that would take centuries to produce in any other way. while, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that this doesn't necessary because nature takes 100 years to produce these crops and the crops are tested of various conditions. However, researcher can't do better crops that nature.

Second, the reading posits that genetically modified foods are safe. However, the professor counters this point by saying that this is still questionable. In fact, the companies that produce modified foods don't publish their report since they don't want to review to the public and competiters so they will not copy and share their product. Also, these companies keep their product secret so they will only be prominant at the market.

Last but not least, the article asserts that genetic modification creates crops that undeveloped countries can use to alleviate food shortage. Conversely, the lecturer casts doubt on this point by stating that this will not solve the famine problem. Actually, these crops yield high that make food shortage existed and the economy of these countries relies on the price of these crops so these countries will affected by providing crops by genetic modification.

so these countries will affected by
so these countries will be affected by

Sentence: In fact, the companies that produce modified foods don't publish their report since they don't want to review to the public and competiters so they will not copy and share their product.
Error: competiters Suggestion: competitors

Sentence: Also, these companies keep their product secret so they will only be prominant at the market.
Error: prominant Suggestion: No alternate word