integrated zoos

integrated zoos

The reading claims that zoos are essential to a modren culture that places value in animal life and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor states that many activists have problems and they don't believe that zoos have benefits to animals and society and he refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that animals are treated well in zoos. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by mentioning that animals are not treated as pretty as the author explains. In fact, the professor says that in one zoo a question was rose. According to the professor, two pandas died becuase they exposed to rats poison. The managers in the zoo couldn't prevent this case, and this case showed a lack of care in zoos.

Second, the article asserts that zoos are no longer seen as or marked as forms of entertainment, but as education. Conversely, the lecture counters this point by stating that zoos are still seen as an entertainment. Actually, the professor explains that the house of animals are attracted to visitors, and they send a message to the guests that it is ok to use animals for our own purposes. In addition, the visitors are not appreciate that because they see animals in their artificial exhibits. This disputes the second point in the passage.

Third, the reading posits that zoos preserve endangered species. However, the professor casts doubt on this point by saying that this point is problematic. He mentions that the example in the passage is one success and zoos have poor success stories. Moreover, the professor states that holding one species in zoos will result in birth defect since these animals need to interbreed in their natural exhibit, so there is no advantage of saving species. This appears a contradiction to the information made in the passage.

a question was rose.
a question was rising.

Sentence: The reading claims that zoos are essential to a modren culture that places value in animal life and provides three reasons of support.
Error: modren Suggestion: modern

Sentence: According to the professor, two pandas died becuase they exposed to rats poison.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because