It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Our neighborhood is a very important part of our life. It is where we spend most of our time and where we have a lot of memories, so we should support things that help our neighborhood to develop by adding new buildings and improving trasportation. Even thought building a large shopping center may cause crowded to the city, personally, I agree that a large shopping center will be a great idea for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, adding a new shopping center will generate jobs for residents. In order to build the center, the company will need to hire workers, engineers, managers and even drivers. So this will help people to get jobs and make the residents more productive. Take myself as an example, when I was in pharmacy school, I liked to work as a part time to pay my tuition, bills, and rent, so after the shopping center was built, they hired me there. In fact, I benefited from this position which was a cashair since I was able to pay my tuition in the school, In addition, I got experience from that work. My sister also worked there and endorsed her to get job and to be such a successful person. If this center didn't build, I couldn't have the opportunity to get the job and to pay my expenses. This experience taught me that adding a new center to our city would be a great idea for residents to get jobs.

Second, by adding a new shopping center, the tax revenue will be increased to the government. Through shopping in this center, people would spend money and the tax revenue would be increased to the city, as a result, the city will use this extra tax to improve and develop the city itself. Fro instance, after they built the shopping center, there a lot of businsses around the center opened because they encouraged to open their shops and all these add currency to the city. Furthermore, the city started to repair the roads and even the transportation. Actually, I read an article which was published after building the center, the author asserted that the city thrive because of the center. It provided the city with money and the city used the money to thrive the city. If the center didn't build, the city wouldn't have had the chance to flourish. As we can clearly see, adding a new center will support our government widely.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that building a new center will create jobs to people and it will develop our economy significantly. We should support this idea, even though it has some negative effects since it has a lot of advantages that are worthwhile because our city is precious to us.

they encouraged to open their shops
they are encouraged to open their shops

the city thrive because of the center
the city thrives because of the center

If the center didn't build,
If the center was not built,

Sentence: It is where we spend most of our time and where we have a lot of memories, so we should support things that help our neighborhood to develop by adding new buildings and improving trasportation.
Error: trasportation Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: In fact, I benefited from this position which was a cashair since I was able to pay my tuition in the school, In addition, I got experience from that work.
Error: cashair Suggestion: cashier

Sentence: Fro instance, after they built the shopping center, there a lot of businsses around the center opened because they encouraged to open their shops and all these add currency to the city.
Error: businsses Suggestion: businesses

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: