In most developed nations, high school is a part of every student’s life. During this time, students are faced with the burdensome task of mastering their essential subject material, getting ready to enter the work force or university, and dealing with t

In most developed nations, high school is a part of every student’s life. During this time, students are faced with the burdensome task of mastering their essential subject material, getting ready to enter the work force or university, and dealing with their day-to-day school life. Educators, students, and professionals envision school uniforms as an excellent means of reducing these stresses and difficulties of students.

First, the families of students will benefit significantly by saving on the cost of clothing. A few uniforms are much more affordable than the many different pairs of clothing that a child needs everyday to attend school. Clothing, especially the more fashionable styles, tends to be quite an expensive burden that most parents feel forced to bear because of the desire to help their young children feel comfortable and socially accepted in school.

A second major advantage lies in the elimination of unnecessary distractions. Children often spend large parts of their day worrying about what to wear to look good in order to find acceptance in school. They spend this time not only to look good but also to avoid the ridicule that they might receive if they don’t dress trendy enough. By removing this pointless waste of time, students can spend more energy and effort focusing on important issues such as their studies.

Finally, a mandatory uniform policy will develop a sense of community within the school. Psychologically, seeing your fellow students wearing the same clothing as you offers a way to feel more closely connected. Because each student wears the same clothing regardless of income level or ability, uniforms keep students, at least with respect to appearance, on an equal level. This removes clothing as a factor that might serve to fracture the students into different groups.

The reading claims that many people envision school uniforms are an excellent means of reducing stresses and difficulties of students, and provides three reasons of support. The professor states that no benefits from uniforms and he refutes each of author's reasons.

To begin with, the article avers that the families of students will benefit by saving on the cost of clothing. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that the parents still have to purchase uniforms that sell them at a special stores that are too expensive. He confirms that kids don't wear uniforms at all time, especially when students want to go with their friends, so parents still have to buy many different pairs which are cost money.

Second, the reading posits that uniforms will eliminate the distractions for children about their appearance. However, the lecturer counters this point by explaining that their appearance emphasize their feelings, and by forcing them to wear uniforms , they have replaced their feelings to distraction by how they look and how they can alter in the uniform. In this way, uniforms will definitely distract them.

Last but not least, the article asserts that uniform policy will develop a sense of community. Conversely, the professor casts doubt on this point by saying that this is irresponsible. In fact, he mentions that there is no way to get a sense of community. The students use clothes to express their activities, self personality and even independent, for that alone, unifroms should be avoided.

The professor states that no benefits from uniforms
The professor states that no benefits are from uniforms

buy many different pairs which are cost money.
buy many different pairs which cost money.

by explaining that their appearance emphasize their feelings
by explaining that their appearances emphasize their feelings

to express their activities, self personality and even independent
to express their activities, self personality and even independence

Sentence: The students use clothes to express their activities, self personality and even independent, for that alone, unifroms should be avoided.
Error: unifroms Suggestion: uniforms