Productivity & Reward

Productivity & Reward

The article states that in any business firm reward should be given to the people who work with more dedication. By doing this, business enterprises have intention to get more work or production from employees. For the stance made by author in the given article he provided three reasons of support. However, the man who is talking to another man in conversation explains that most of the experience employees have stated that they would like to get respected or more paid in term of their salary rather then getting acknowledged by rewards. By saying this, speaker refutes each of the author's reasons.

First the reading states that enterprises use various types of rewards in order to approach their employees to work hard or improve productivity. They will offer special privileges or perhaps promotion or job to employees.The speaker refutes this point by stating that most of experience employees of any company will always like to get paid more then getting rewards which may be not suitable to for every employees.

Second, the article claims that from well-known academic text on incentives points out that if there is more closer link between job performance and rewards then greater then motivation effect will be generated among the workers. However the speaker contends that it will create a negative effect on some employees too. If some employees won't be able to perform well in reward competition and his friend worked well then may he got promoted and achieved a higher position. In this situation relation between workers got damage.

Third, the reading avers that these reward competition should be design in such a way that it will be in reach of every worker. The speaker opposes the point by saying that it may create the discrimination like situation inside the enterprise only.

may be not suitable to for every employees
may be not suitable to for every employee

if there is more closer link between job performance and rewards then greater then motivation effect will be generated
if there is more closer link between job performance and rewards, then greater motivation effect will be generated

In this situation relation between workers got damage.
In this situation relation between workers got damaged.

reward competition should be design
reward competition should be designed