the reading passage was about a recent study on the young people, who do not pay attention to the literature-novel - sohrab

In this set of material, the reading passage was about a recent study on the young people, who do not pay attention to the literature-novel, plays, and poems; the listening passage, on the other hand, was a lecture by a professor, who was not agree with mentioned materials in the reading passage.

According to the reading passage, nowadays people, who are mostly young members of the society pay less attention to the literature. To explain more, writer believe that this problem is because of some reasons. Writer, for example, believes that the mentioned category of books are declined because of music, movie, and web pages. He or she, also believes this lack of reading causes some serious problems for writers of literature books and their publisher. Furthermore, writers is consider about the nowadays young people habitat and what they read these days.

According to the listening passage, the professor is not agree with mentioned idea in the reading passage. She, as a result, believes that this is not a problem at all; moreover, she believes that listening to music or watching movies or TV series is not bad. She also believes that it is sometimes hard for people to understand literature books. In addition, she believes new books are as well as literature books, and reading the new type of books, which are more popular these days are not waste of time at all.

Overall, the idea mentioned in the reading passage about literature books are mostly disagree with the idea that mentioned in the listening passage by the professor.

who was not agree with mentioned materials
who does not agree with mentioned materials

writer believe that
the writer believes that

the professor is not agree
the professor does not agree

are not waste of time at all.
are not a waste of time at all.

are mostly disagree with the idea
mostly disagree with the idea

Sentence: Furthermore, writers is consider about the nowadays young people habitat and what they read these days.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and consider
Suggestion: Refer to people and habitat

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster