Subject : Global Warming Summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard , explaning how they cast doubt on points made in the reading.

Essay topics in audio

In the passage, the author identifies that global warming is the increasing earth tempature . The global warming reasons divide by two concepts. One of them is human induced warning, the other one is climate fluctutation.

In the lecture, the author believes that the global warming is occured by humans. Moreover, he gives some examples about this situation. For instance, he states that scientists have a evidence about carbondioxide leads to global warming and also he explains what Carbondioxide is. He mentions about it is greenhouse gase and creates the radiation so, this is harmful for human life. Furthermore, he focus on the industrial revolution issue which is the most important subject on global warming issue. Because, the industry sector companies gives the carbonxiode gases to the air and this case plays a big role to occur global warming.

The other reason of global warming, people uses harmful gases that raises the global warming. For example, they burn fosil fuel and wood product. These cases bring out climate changes and raise tempetaure.Finally, rising temperature produce global warming crisis.

However,in the passage,the writer doesn’t believe that the global is happened because of human. According to him, there is no evidence that human cause the global warming. He thinks that the human does not affect directly to global warming.

The global warming reasons divide by two concepts.
The reasons for global warming are divide by two concepts.

One of them is human induced warning, the other one is climate fluctutation.
One of them is human's induced warning, another one is climate fluctuation.

that scientists have a evidence about carbondioxide leads to global warming
that scientists have a evidence about carbon dioxide which leads to global warming

Sentence: In the passage, the author identifies that global warming is the increasing earth tempature .
Error: tempature Suggestion: mature

Sentence: One of them is human induced warning, the other one is climate fluctutation.
Error: fluctutation Suggestion: fluctuation

Sentence: In the lecture, the author believes that the global warming is occured by humans.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, he states that scientists have a evidence about carbondioxide leads to global warming and also he explains what Carbondioxide is.
Error: carbondioxide Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He mentions about it is greenhouse gase and creates the radiation so, this is harmful for human life.
Error: gase Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Because, the industry sector companies gives the carbonxiode gases to the air and this case plays a big role to occur global warming.
Error: carbonxiode Suggestion: carbonize

Sentence: For example, they burn fosil fuel and wood product.
Error: fosil Suggestion: foil

Sentence: These cases bring out climate changes and raise tempetaure.Finally, rising temperature produce global warming crisis.
Error: tempetaure Suggestion: temperature

You didn't write integrated TOEFL essay in a correct way. The correct pattern is:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

read samples here:
http://www.testbig.com/most-recent-essays/TOEFL/integrated