summaries the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they oppose the specific points made in the lecture

The professor refutes the examples ,which are mention in the reading passage which explain the altrusim behavior.

According to the reading passage the meerkat put their life into danger for protecing the other meerkat without eating any food. However this example is totally refuted by the professor.According to recent study, which explain the actual behavior of the meerkat. In the lecture, professor says that, meerkat eat before going to guard thier group. Futhermore sentinel used their crying sound to save itself not for their group.Alarms sound makes alter to other meerkats, meanwhile sentinel esacpe it from danger because this sentinel activity put the attension of the predator toward another meerkats.

The Professor also refuse that human show altruism behavior by shareing food and donateing body organ. Although the person donate their kidney to their relatives or even stranger without taking any money, person get the token of apprecition which is also valusebale than money. So thats why professor also contrats this example.

Finally, the professor contradict with examples of altruism which are explain in the reading passage.

which are mention in the reading passage which explain the altrusim behavior.
which are mentioned in the reading passage which explains the altrusim behavior.

Sentence: In the lecture, professor says that, meerkat eat before going to guard thier group.
Description: The fragment meerkat eat before is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace eat with verb, past tense

Sentence: Although the person donate their kidney to their relatives or even stranger without taking any money, person get the token of apprecition which is also valusebale than money.
Description: The fragment person donate their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace donate with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment or even stranger is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace even with adjective
Description: The fragment person get the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: Finally, the professor contradict with examples of altruism which are explain in the reading passage.
Description: The fragment professor contradict with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contradict with verb, past participle

Sentence: The professor refutes the examples ,which are mention in the reading passage which explain the altrusim behavior.
Error: altrusim Suggestion: altruism

Sentence: According to the reading passage the meerkat put their life into danger for protecing the other meerkat without eating any food.
Error: protecing Suggestion: protecting

Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Futhermore sentinel used their crying sound to save itself not for their group.Alarms sound makes alter to other meerkats, meanwhile sentinel esacpe it from danger because this sentinel activity put the attension of the predator toward another meerkats.
Error: attension Suggestion: attention
Error: esacpe Suggestion: escape

Sentence: The Professor also refuse that human show altruism behavior by shareing food and donateing body organ.
Error: donateing Suggestion: donating
Error: shareing Suggestion: sharing

Error: valusebale Suggestion: valuable
Error: apprecition Suggestion: appreciation

Sentence: So thats why professor also contrats this example.
Error: contrats Suggestion: contracts