Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

Essay topics in audio

Both the reading and the listening discuss the use of penicillin and antibiotic drugs in medical development. The article states these drugs were the most significant way to treat against bacterial infection. However, the lecture casts doubt on specific points made in the reading passage. The professor says the idea is refuted.

The first point the professor makes is a new strange kind of bacteria appeared. He elaborates hospitals recommended people to stay home. As an example he says that it is a better way to treat the disease. This point casts doubt the point made in the reading. The latter states the infections can be attacked with antibiotics.

Furthermore, the professor points out there are no wonder drugs. He explains the bacteria colon can be killed but it will reproduce again later. To illustrate, the cell of the bacteria survive. This casts doubt the information from the reading. According to the passage antibiotics are the powerful tools to fight against specific diseases.

Finally, the lecture states some bacteria came up in a usefulless way. As the speaker has it, the bacteria are resistant against tuberculoses. For instance, the increase of tuberculoses are resistant against any drugs. This point casts doubt the reading’s key point. According to the article the effects of antibiotics reduce the number of death by tuberculoses.

the cell of the bacteria survive
the cell of the bacteria survives

casts doubt the reading’s key point.
casts doubt on the reading’s key point.

Sentence: Finally, the lecture states some bacteria came up in a usefulless way.
Error: usefulless Suggestion: usefulness