summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they cast a doubt on the specific theories in the reading passage. Communal online encyclopedias VS Traditional encyopedias

summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they cast a doubt on the specific theories in the reading passage.

Communal online encyclopedias VS Traditional encyopedias

In the lecture professor mentioned how the online encyclopedias are more reliable and convient for user than the traditional one encyclopedias. She explains her view by contradicting the three reasons which are mentioned in the passage.

Firstly the professor said that the online encyclopedias are more effctive.It has all updated information without any mistake. They are very useful for the user. She refutes that the online encyclopedias not follow the academic standards. Moreover, if the traditional one encyclopedias have any error at the time of printing then it will be for decay. It never going to chage immediately.

Secondly , the professor said that the online encyclopedias are safe. They are free from hacking. The online encyclopedias are in only reading format so one can edit it with out authentication. Moreover, they have special type of editor which provides the more security for the data. This editor prevents unknown inforamtion. So they are rrelibale than tradition one. By providing this inforamtion the professor contradicts the statement which are made in the passage that, online encyclopedias get vandalise by the users by performing updation ,altering or deleting the information.

The lastly the professor said that theonline encyclopedias show more diversityin the subject. They provide more information about the related subject.This is more strong point of the online encyclopedias than taditional one encyclopedias. The professor asid that the traditional encyclopedias do not have much soace to provide the lot of information . So there is pace limit.So finally she also refute the point that online encyclopedias divert the user main becayse they are provide more inforamtion than important one.

Finally the professor said that online encyclopedias are good in infoamtion safe and provide more information than traditional one. The traditional one have lot of limitation on space ,information.

She refutes that the online encyclopedias not follow the academic standards.
She refutes that the online encyclopedias do not follow the academic standards.

if the traditional one encyclopedias have any error at the time of printing
if the traditional encyclopedias have any errors at the time of printing

It never going to chage immediately.
It is never going to change immediately.

This is more strong point
This is a more strong point

So finally she also refute the point
So finally she also refutes the point

they are provide more inforamtion than important one.
they provide more information than important one.

The traditional one have lot of limitation on space ,information.
The traditional one has lot of limitation on space ,information.

Sentence: In the lecture professor mentioned how the online encyclopedias are more reliable and convient for user than the traditional one encyclopedias.
Error: convient Suggestion: convent

Sentence: Firstly the professor said that the online encyclopedias are more effctive.It has all updated information without any mistake.
Error: effctive Suggestion: effective

Sentence: It never going to chage immediately.
Error: chage Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This editor prevents unknown inforamtion.
Error: inforamtion Suggestion: information

Sentence: So they are rrelibale than tradition one.
Error: rrelibale Suggestion: reliable

Sentence: By providing this inforamtion the professor contradicts the statement which are made in the passage that, online encyclopedias get vandalise by the users by performing updation ,altering or deleting the information.
Error: updation Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: vandalise Suggestion: vandalize

Sentence: The lastly the professor said that theonline encyclopedias show more diversityin the subject.
Error: theonline Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: diversityin Suggestion: diversity

Sentence: They provide more information about the related subject.This is more strong point of the online encyclopedias than taditional one encyclopedias.
Error: taditional Suggestion: traditional

Sentence: The professor asid that the traditional encyclopedias do not have much soace to provide the lot of information .
Error: soace Suggestion: space
Error: asid Suggestion: said

Sentence: So there is pace limit.So finally she also refute the point that online encyclopedias divert the user main becayse they are provide more inforamtion than important one.
Error: becayse Suggestion: because

Sentence: Finally the professor said that online encyclopedias are good in infoamtion safe and provide more information than traditional one.
Error: infoamtion Suggestion: inflation