TPO-02 - Integrated Writing Task In many organizations, perhaps the best way to approach certain new projects is to assemble a group of people into a team. Having a team of people attack a project offers several advantages. First of all, a group of people

The reading passage and lecturer both are discussing certain approach to new projects which is now routine.
The lecturer also cast doubt on reading passage and author's claims about team work.

First of all, the reading a passage believes that a team has so many talents and expertise. The lecturer states that some team members ask for free ride from group as a whole and they do not contribute really much in a group. Everybody is seeing group as a whole.

Secondly, the author mentions the group will move more quickly he argues that it is bbecause they are so many group members.The lecturer rebuts this argument ;for example if the group don't move there is no one to blame because the group divide the responsibility between them.

Finally, the author mentions that there are always some influential people who have a voice in the group if the group achieve success they will progress but if the group did .On the other hand the lecturer said because they are inflencial some group members change their mind and everyone is to blame.