TPO 11 Q1

TPO 11 Q1

In this set of material, the reading states that recent study reveals that people are reading far less literature-novels, plays, and poem-than they used to and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that it is really that less people are reading recently and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading states that literature encourages us to exercise our imaginations, empathizes with others and expand our understanding of language. The professor refutes this point by stating that books are history and documentary, these books are also stimulated us acknowledge, and that give us more information than literature.

Second, the article claims that many persons are now more likely to turn on the television, watch a music video, or read a web page. However, the professor contends that people are watching a movie and a music video, they are also get advantage from these staff because culture is changing every time. It will not be the same.

Third, the reading avers that the writing as well as the reading of literature is likely to decline because of the poor standards of today's readers. The lecture opposes this point by saying that this is author's fault because they are making a novel so difficult, the reader will not understand novels. He argues that the readers are not problem for this situation.

explains that it is really
explains that it is true

these books are also stimulated us acknowledge,
these books are also stimulating us on acknowledge,

they are also get advantage from these staff
they also get advantages from these stuff

readers are not problem for this situation.
readers are not problems for this situation.

Less contents wanted from the reading passages(25%) but more content wanted from the lecture (75%).

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

----------------------