tpo 24 task 1

tpo 24 task 1

In this set of material the reading passage was about the study on the animal tissues, and its advantages for people to know about them; moreover, the passage mentioned an example about Tyrannosaurus dinosaur, which scientist have found its bone recently; also, scientist have found some tissues in the mentioned dinosaur bone with remains of blood tubes, red blood cells, and collagen matrix. On the other hand, the professor believes that the mentioned information are not going to help to know about the tissues because of some reasons, and, overall, he disagree with the reading passage.

First of all, writer believes that blood vessels has given some important information about the animal; moreover, writer believes that bones have saved the vessels. However, professor believes that the vessels cannot remain for long times, he, moreover, believes that after the animal dies, some kind of bacteria attacks the body of animal, and does not let the vessels to remain correct.

In addition, writer believes that mentioned cells have some important information about the place and the food which the dinosaur eaten, and on this aspect, they have very important information. On the other hand, professor believes that the blood cells may come from different places; as a result, they have not useful information.

Finally, writer believes that there are some important information in the collagen matrix, which has been found in the bones. In contrast, professor believes that the collagen does not survive more than one hundred years; in conclusion, they may be related to the scientists or other people who touched the bones.

scientist have found its bone recently
scientists have found its bone recently

he disagree with the reading passage.
he disagrees with the reading passage.

blood vessels has given some important information
blood vessels have given some important information

which the dinosaur eaten
which the dinosaurs eat