TPO 29 – Integrated

TPO 29 – Integrated

Both reading and lecture discuss about how dinosaurs survive at Alaska North slope with frizzing and arctic climate. The reading claims that there is a migration hypothesis that dinosaurs moved to the warmer places for live. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on what the author mentions and presents some evidence to refute them all.

First of all, in the reading passage, the author argues that dinosaurs had to migrate due to finding plants base on their diet which did not grow during winter. In contrast, the lecture brings up the view that one hundred millions years age; Alaska North slope had warm and shiny weather most of time. As result, there were good conditions that plants could grow during the warmer seasons. Therefore, dinosaurs had plenty foods during the winter without requiring to migrate.

Secondly, the reading points up the view that the large numbers of dinosaur fossils were found in herd. On the contrary, the professor mentions that living in herd may be have another reason. In addition, dinosaurs lived in herd due to the fact that they could hide themselves from predators. Hence, it is a kind of protection way from predators.

Finally, the reading asserts that dinosaur had abilities of migrate long distance in order to find suitable regions. Conversely, the speaker dismisses this issue due to the fact that jus adult dinosaurs could migrate long distance without any problems. If dinosaurs were not adult, they would stay at Alaska North slope. Because, they were not physical capable of migrate. Hence, they could find food in order to survive in the fizzing weather.

due to finding plants
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

dinosaurs had to migrate due to finding plants base on their diet which did not grow during winter.

living in herd may be have another reason.
living in herd may have another reason.

had abilities of migrate long distance
had abilities of migration for a long distance
had abilities to migrate for a long distance

they were not physical capable of migrate.
they were not physically capable of migrating.

Sentence: Conversely, the speaker dismisses this issue due to the fact that jus adult dinosaurs could migrate long distance without any problems.
Error: jus Suggestion: just