Tpo 31. intewgrated

Tpo 31. intewgrated

This set of the material in the both reading and lecture is about a fossild skeleton of a specific dinosaur, which was found in volcanic ash, called Sinosauropteryx. The reading provides thre pieces of evidence indicating that patterns of fossils such as fine lines could not represent that the dinosaur had feather. The lecturer, nonetheless, refutes the author's explanations by offering three counterclaims.

First, the passage posits that after dying, the animal's skin might have decomposed into fibers. Therefore, such patterns could be an indication of skin fibers. The lecturer, in contrast...

Sentence: This set of the material in the both reading and lecture is about a fossild skeleton of a specific dinosaur, which was found in volcanic ash, called Sinosauropteryx.
Error: fossild Suggestion: fossil

Sentence: The reading provides thre pieces of evidence indicating that patterns of fossils such as fine lines could not represent that the dinosaur had feather.
Error: thre Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The lecturer, in contrast, takes this view that none of fossiles discovered at the same area, had such fine lined on fossils.
Error: fossiles Suggestion: No alternate word