Tpo 32 integrated

Tpo 32 integrated

This set of the material in the both reading and lecture is about the strange sound, which can be heard by Russian submarines in North Atlantic and Arctic Ocean, called "quackers". The reading provides three pieces of evidence indicating that such odd sound could be produced by three various sounds. The lecturer, nonetheless, mentions that all the author's theories are unconvincing and refutes them by offering three counterclaims.

First, the passage posits that this sound might be originated from the calls of female and male ocra whales since researchers have found them around the submarines. In contrast, the professor takes this view that if ocra whales produced such odd noise, they would swim at the bottom of sea where the submarines are patrolling. Thus, because these whales are living near the surfaces of oceans, submarines cannot hear their sounds.

Second, the reading brings up this view that although there have not been enough accurate study to find precise behaviors of giant squid, they could be another candidate for creating such strange noises due to complex structures of their brains. On the other hand, the speaker disputes this point by arguing that this sound was heard from 1960s until 1980s. From 1980s till now, nobody has heard that noise while giant squids have been living the same area. As a result, there is no reason for giant squid to suddenly stop its noise.

Third, the reading sheds light on this fact that it is likely that such noise to be created by military technolohy such as other foreign submarines. The professor cast doubt on this point due to the fact that no advanced technology has been accomplished by reserachers to invent such silent and agile submarines. While it was reported such noise was able to change its direction quickly nad silently.

Sentence: Third, the reading sheds light on this fact that it is likely that such noise to be created by military technolohy such as other foreign submarines.
Error: technolohy Suggestion: technology

Sentence: The professor cast doubt on this point due to the fact that no advanced technology has been accomplished by reserachers to invent such silent and agile submarines.
Error: reserachers Suggestion: researchers

Sentence: While it was reported such noise was able to change its direction quickly nad silently.
Error: nad Suggestion: No alternate word