TPO 5 integrated writing

In these set of material, both the passage and the speaker are talking about the great houses. The reading states that, in New Mexico were great houses massive stone building that contain hundred of rooms, and it provides three competing theories. Conversely the professor says that, all the three reasons are unconvincing. And he refutes each reason that mentioned in the reading.

First, the reading argues that, one theory holds that the Chaco structures were purely residential, with each housing hundreds of people. However the professor says that, the great houses are looking like apartments. In addition, if many of people were lived there , it should many of fire places found there , therefore each family did a family cooking. But there were only 10 fire places. this directly contradicts what the passage indicates.

Second, the reading says that, a second theory contends that the Chaco structures were used to store food supplies. But the professor says that, the large empty rooms were not used for storage, and if the great houses were used for storage, so why they found remaining of big containers. This was another place where experience contradicted theory.

Third, the reading states that, third theory proposes that houses were used as a ceremonial centers.And this issue doesn't please the professor either. He says that, there were a lot of material but there was no wood which expected for ceremony , moreover, the remaining of material like stone or other building material those may is used for construction, but not used for ceremonies.
Thus it can be inferred that the professor challenges the passage by giving reasons as to why he thinks that the great houses were not contain hundreds of rooms.

in New Mexico were great houses massive stone building that contain hundred of rooms
in New Mexico there were great houses in massive stone buildings that contain hundred of rooms

Sentence: In addition, if many of people were lived there , it should many of fire places found there , therefore each family did a family cooking.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to should and many

where experience contradicted theory.
where experiences contradicted theories.

was no wood which expected for ceremony
was no wood which is expected for ceremony
was no wood expected for ceremony

Sentence: He says that, there were a lot of material but there was no wood which expected for ceremony , moreover, the remaining of material like stone or other building material those may is used for construction, but not used for ceremonies.
Description: The fragment a lot of is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was
Description: The tag a modal auxillary is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to may and is