Tpo11

Tpo11

The article states that young adults read less today than before, and this will affect directly on culture and the future of literature, and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that the culture will not affected by less reader than before and refutes each of the Author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that literature reading encourages to exercise our emaginations, and with less reader, people today missing out an important benefits. The professor opposes this point by saying that books that increase our imaginations don't need to be literature, other types of books like science, history, and fiction, all do the same job, by stimulating our brain to think and increase imaginations.

Second, the article asserts that reading poorly written materials today will affect the culture directly. On the other hand, the professor explains that culture will not decline if we don't read more literatures as before. She adds that culture will not form only from reading literature or books, but it comes from listening to music, watching speaks, and other things that makes our culture.

Third, the reading posits that the writing and reading of literatures will decline because of the poor standerds of today's readers. The professor refutes this point by stating that it is true today there are less support to the writers and the literature speceficly, but we can't blame the readers for that because it is the Authors faults too. They write novels that are hard to understand it and even old people will not read it if it's in their time.

the culture will not affected by less reader
the culture will not be affected by less reader

people today missing out an important benefits.
people today are missing out an important benefit.
people today are missing out important benefits.

and other things that makes our culture.
and other things that make our culture.

They write novels that are hard to understand it and even old people will not read it if it's in their time.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: First, the reading claims that literature reading encourages to exercise our emaginations, and with less reader, people today missing out an important benefits.
Error: emaginations Suggestion: imaginations

Sentence: Third, the reading posits that the writing and reading of literatures will decline because of the poor standerds of today's readers.
Error: standerds Suggestion: standards

Sentence: The professor refutes this point by stating that it is true today there are less support to the writers and the literature speceficly, but we can't blame the readers for that because it is the Authors faults too.
Error: speceficly Suggestion: specific