Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The things we learn from our friends are more important than what we learn from our family.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The things we learn from our friends are more important than what we learn from our family.

During life we are affected by different people such as friends and family. Although our friends help us to grow and learn about social environment, the great role of family in building our basic characteristics and believes should not be disregarded. The following statement supports this point of view.

Undoubtedly, friends influence our immediate lifestyle such as what to wear or how to behave others. Since, in any periods of our lives, we are in communication with peers who hold particular thoughts. And therefore, at those definite ages we are affected by those specific notions. In addition, after childhood people are more interested in experiencing new things and learning more about the world outside the domestic environment. And consequently they accept and follow their friends’ ideas and features more willingly.

However, family members especially parents have some fundamental and lasting influences on children. First, they learn the children about their long term life. They assist their children how to think and guide them in deciding for their future career. Second, they construct the children’s attitude towards life and establish their creeds and thinking. For instance, parents can create the belief in children that learning and studying would be highly valuable, while they have always encourage the children’s curiosity.

In conclusion, besides the important effect of friends in our life, we definitely learn essential lessons from our family which help us to carry out our duties.

they learn the children about their long term life.
they teach the children about their long term life.

from our family which help us to carry out our duties.
from our family which helps us to carry out our duties.

Minimum 250 words wanted