Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economics. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analyzing the positive and negative effects of TV advertisement

Watching advertisement on TV is one of the children’s hobbies. However, it is good for some people in some cases but it is not always so. This essay analyzes both its negativity and effect of TV advertisement.

On the plus side, advertisement on TV brings those who have products and services to sell into contacting with those who want to buy. Thanks to this, both the buyers and the vendors easily get more profits and the trade is thriving as well. Also, the advertising industry is a significant source of employment. Truly, advertising agencies need broad range of marketing tasks requiring people with experience and ability in overall management and specialized skills, such as: account management, account planning, creative, media, interactive marketing position. The candidates can apply for job which is their position of strength. What is more, advertisement on TV is also a source of entertainment. When people want relax, they totally could enjoy ads with the colorful, high-tech supported and especially funny clips.

However, for every ever plus there is a minus. For one thing, TV watchers are easy get irritating because of the ads interference. When people are paying attention to watching a fascinating film or an interesting sport show on TV, advertising interrupts their attention and that is a leading cause of reduce enthusiasm for watching TV. Moreover, the exaggerative characteristics of TV ads makes the goods become more attractive and perfect more than their essence. This easily leads the TV watchers confuse or mistake when buying products. The children may ask insistently their parents to buy some kinds of food or toys that are not always good for their health. In addition, for some advertisements, there are some not good or not suitable senses for children and for several certain situations.

In conclusion, I think that advertisement has both pros and cons to people. It fosters the trade, brings employments job opportunities and helps viewers to relax. In contrast, some people feel annoyed, disappointed and unsafe in some cases because of its numerous occurrences.

TV watchers are easy get irritating
TV watchers are easy to get irritating

Sentence: Moreover, the exaggerative characteristics of TV ads makes the goods become more attractive and perfect more than their essence.
Error: exaggerative Suggestion: No alternate word