The benefits of development in Science and Technology are widespread but the same cannot be said about Religion.

Science and technology has undoubtedly made life to live in a smarter and convinient way like a dream come true by ending the hardships and miseries in the past.There is more to exploit in scope on the basis of earlier inventions and discoveries.Religion on the other hand has made humans more civilized in life than during medival days.However, the potential of religion supposed to have been realized has not been fully achieved in true sense.

Religious teachings are meant to make people more humane and sensitive to life.It tends to elevate the humans in spiritual sense which means a man has ...

Sentence: Science and technology has undoubtedly made life to live in a smarter and convinient way like a dream come true by ending the hardships and miseries in the past.There is more to exploit in scope on the basis of earlier inventions and discoveries.Religion on the other hand has made humans more civilized in life than during medival days.However, the potential of religion supposed to have been realized has not been fully achieved in true sense.
Error: medival Suggestion: medical
Error: convinient Suggestion: convenient

Sentence: Unfortunately,their place was taken up by the middle men though with the role of continuing the efforts to uplift humanity.Deviating from the original purpose,these middle men kept the world in blissful ignorance by making common man dependent on them.Whereas the great founders of religious faiths identified themselves with common people by honestly acknowledeging and admitting a common man could rise to the highest levels of spiritual excellence,the middle men divert the attention of common
Error: acknowledeging Suggestion: acknowledging

Sentence: Religious middle men always feared open debates as challenge to their authority.As such ideas remained confined to be meaningful in only a priviliged context suiting the interests of middle men.
Error: priviliged Suggestion: privileged

No. of Words: 629 350 (You may write less words)

It is always great to read your essays. Thank you!
It is now in top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/others