Can manners affect your success in life How

Can manners affect your success in life? How?

I think this question is one of the most important queries that have been neglected in today’s fast-paced world. Parents are so busy these days to pay attention to the manners that their children need for their entire life and they’re replacing their role with today’s high-tech devices which makes their children more isolated, preventing them from learning every day manners that will affect their lives dramatically. But what are these manners and can they affect our lives?

First of all you should be careful about regarding the principles of etiquette. Even in today’s life that the world is turning to a global village and cultures are fusing with each other, evolving new ways and new expectations, the roots are the same. You should regard 3 factors in your everyday interaction with others: respect, consideration and honesty. Observing these 3 keys will make people behave you the same way which will enhance your self-satisfaction, making the world a better place for you to live in.

As the second one, you should learn important manners for every day, amidst them is “Saying No For the Right Reasons”. This one manner will have a major effect on your success. Believe me, if you don’t have the time to meet someone for dinner or simply don’t like the person, you should be able to say “No” politely and discourage the person from insisting on their request.

One of the most important things, you should really pay attention to, is your personal image. Always be careful about your choice of clothes for different occasions, especially in places that you have to deal with people for a long time like school or work. Don’t be extremely showy in such places but try to wear elegantly. Also be careful about your makeup and hair style. Don’t express your individuality a lot, instead try to conform to others in order to make them pay attention to good aspects of your personality. Besides be careful about your first greeting with people every morning. The result of all of these cares is yours.

And at last your table manners will affect a lot on people’s judgment about you. So always be conscious about them and try to be extremely cognizant about the table manners of the culture you live in.

Using good manners in life will have a great influence on you. When people admire you because of your good behavior, they gift you high self-esteem and self-confidence which are the two key factors for a successful and hopeful life.

high-tech devices which makes their children more isolated
high-tech devices which make their children more isolated

Better replace 'you' to 'people'