Describe a birthday celebration that you attended recently

I would like to talk about a birthday celebration that I attended 2/3 months ago. It was one of my friends' birthday who turned 25 that day. My friend's name is Ryan and his parents wanted to celebrate his birthday just before his departure to United Kingdom. Ryan invited almost all of his close friends and 6-7 of us attended the birthday celebration together. Apart from us, there were as many as 100 other people present on the occasion. I did not know most of them but my guess is that they would be mostly Ryan's relatives, neighbors and his father's colleagues.

The party was celebrated at my friend's house at tohana. We went there together and bought a present for the Ryan. After reaching there, Ryan and his parents warmly welcomed us. Later Ryan introduced us to his relatives and to some of his neighbors. We were astonished when we saw the huge birthday cake. 25 candles of different colors were lit around the cake and the whole house was redecorated for the occasion. Anybody could say that some occasion was going on in this house without knowing anything.

We sang the birthday song when Ryan cut the cake. We congratulated him and wished him a prosperous life ahead. Then we ate cake and had a good feast. The foods were delicious and good. We, friends of our circle, went to visit a nearby place and sang different songs. In the evening we went to Ryan's house again and attended a raffle draw. That was a very exciting part of the birthday celebration. Then after few minutes we left the party and went our homes.