Describe your principal skills and your character opportunity areas. Brieftly write down the more impact experiences in your life.

I’m proud of the fact that I maintain my undergraduate studying with a solid GPA while I’m engaging in quite a lot of extracurricular activities. Many of my colleagues of my team either take a reduced course load or let their grade suffer. I believe the reason I got through it all was sheer determination; I never even let myself visualize anything but finishing on time and with good grades. Morever, I’m rather good at time and task management which enables me to fulfill all my task within the deadline and successful.

Thanks to my creativity, I together with my team have won the second prize for “Challenge your mind” contest, a contest that test about critical thinking, problem-solving, eloquence as well as presentation skills. I also got to the final in MC contest held by Admin club. It’s the moment that I learn about not only fast-thinking but also about dloquence skill, confidence, experience, ability to improvise, team work skill.

Further and more importantly, though leadership is one of my pivotal advantage. I believe (and many people said) that I have a good aptitude for leadership. Not only can I have a positive influence on others, but I am also able to have a good vision and subtle plans that’re extremly useful in hard situation. The very first time I tried real leader position, I easily got things running organizedly and smoothly with good result.

Sentence: The world needs innovation and iniatiatives to exist, and so are people.
Error: iniatiatives Suggestion: initiatives

Sentence: It's the moment that I learn about not only fast-thinking but also about dloquence skill, confidence, experience, ability to improvise, team work skill.
Error: dloquence Suggestion: eloquence

Sentence: Not only can I have a positive influence on others, but I am also able to have a good vision and subtle plans that're extremly useful in hard situation.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely

Sentence: The very first time I tried real leader position, I easily got things running organizedly and smoothly with good result.
Error: organizedly Suggestion: organized

Sentence: I consider myself to fulfill my assignments well, especially in allocating duties and encouring others to do well.
Error: encouring Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On top of that, I have managed to overcome difficulties in the field that I am not goot at.
Error: goot Suggestion: good

Sentence: All in all, I consider myself to be an extremly energetic and creative person.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely