Is it better to have comfort or excitement in life Give reasons and examples to support your view

Is it better to have comfort or excitement in life? Give reasons and examples to support your view.

It is better to have both comfort and excitement together in life since we widely fail to understand these concepts value without one another. However, a few people may insist on having regular, relatively comfortable living while refusing little surprises in their everyday routines. My arguments for these points are listed as follows.

Usually some of us can not realize that how comfortable our living unless facing some exciting experiments. For instance, a retired man may find his new life comfortable but monotonous, so usually he seeks ways to make it interesting and less dull in order to be happy such as hunting, sailing, camping in mountains, etc. On the other hand, some other people used to have more exiting activities than ordinary people because of their jobs, choices, etc and they are also looking forward to have some comfort as a breathing space. To exemplify, consider fireman who work day and night to extinguish the blazes under harsh conditions. They are the ones who run to enter burning apartments to save our lives while risking theirs. Do not they need some comfort to feel relaxed in order to be more efficient? Actually, they do request some peace in order to continue their exciting routines.

However, minority of people enjoys absolute tranquility and comfort in their life because they afraid to loose control of their life today as well as tomorrow.For this reason, they do not want to welcome changes, novelties or newcomers. To exemplify let's consider some old people, non-social people and etc. In fact, in this world the only constant is change, so mentioned approach is no better than enjoying comfort and excitement together in our lives.

To sum up, as we see it is a natural and healthy requirement to have a balance between comfort and excitement for the sake of our vigor and happiness.

because they afraid to loose control
because they are afraid to lose control