Russia - Turkey Crisis

Russia - Turkey Crisis

Turkey and Russia Showdown
The crisis in the Middle East at large and specifically the Syria long standing confrontation. Russia and turkey seem to be involved in the crisis, after the falling down a Russian aeroplane by Turkish military forces. Military confrontation between Russia and Turkey will intensify regional conflicts ,Imbalance immigration process and worsen human rights values.

Regional conflicts which already exist in the region will probably rise up in another direction towards the hot war. if Russia and Syria confront militarily, will the other proxy west and proxy Russia intervene the conflicts and start fighting with aim of balancing the power between the two super power as Russia and America .turkey as member of north Atlantic treaty organization be helped by them to stand against Russia on the other side Russia could use the ethnic groups in the middle east against turkey as Arab and Kurds. Also Russia could help Iran more and the shier group and Assad regime in Syria .and the strengthening of Shea block will draw the Sunni block as Saudi and Qatar to support turkey with the aim of undermining Shea block. On other hand the Egyptian government probably support the block which leads by Russia.

Immigration could be another crisis for the western country .historically the western countries has based their economy and strategy on gradual development immigration ,their labour market has organized in a such a way that yearly demand for immigrants are specified according the market needs for work force. Definitely the intensifying the war in this region which already suffer from UN employ mint can lead more poverty and jobless
so they will be obliged to emigrate to west which this cause a burden for western market and surely reflects on the market negative .the philosophy of demand and supply will tend to a wrong direction and gradually the principle of capitalism in relation of economy prosper for the country will deteriorate. The war could compel millions of population of the east to leave the country towards west .all this will create a kind of negative circle around the world economically.

Human rights is another important element which be affected by the war. Meanwhile the world and the democratic countries in the process of disseminating the value and the principles of democracy, there will be more and more obstacle to achieve this goal. For example free movement of human beings is vital component of democracy, but during the war movement will be restricted as we saw that the Russian government warned their entire inhabitant travelling to turkey. simultaneous tourism agency in Russia stopped all trips to turkey .that is the consequences of the tension between the two country and probably in the future a new stringent measures will put into action for restricting the free movement between Russia and turkey.
Statistics and data of human rights already is in the worst condition in this region especially in turkey which have different cultures and ethnic groups as Kurd ,laz and Arabe since the establishment of the Turkish republic are fighting for their national right,and the dominate Sunni in turkey who the ruling party belong to them will oppress the shier minority in this county more alongside with ascending the tone of the war in high level .the Kurds who already in armed fighting with the Ankara the casualty will soon raise up and the civil population will pay for the confrontations and the their liberties restricted more which is set more impasse on the road of Kurdish individuals and the society.

In a word armed confrontation between turkey a member of NATO and alliance with USA and Russia is a catastrophe for the region and the world at large. Democracy values at danger for human beings and retreat of the principle is possible.