Some people believe that exploring outer space is important. Other people believe that space exploration is a waste of money.Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details form yo

Some people believe that exploring outer space is important. Other people believe that space exploration is a waste of money.

Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details form your own experiences, observations or reading.

People have different views with regard to the matter that whether space exploration is crucial and worth its cost or not. Personally, I strongly concur on the contention that the money spent on this project is a waste of money and instead I believe the money should be reallocated to supporting public welfare.

There are several reasons why I believe that researching out space is considered to be worthless. Firstly, it is simply a vanity of politicians to show other countries their power. Secondly, it has no positive impact on ordinary people’s quality of life. Finally, it is quite dangerous. For example, one simple error or mistake could cost a life of astronaut.

Furthermore, I believe that the money should be used for public place and enhance the quality of people’s lives. We all use public services such as police, road and public transport and we benefit from them on a daily basis. It is vitally important to live in a safe society, and by strengthening the police force, the crime rates will fall. Also, many commuters often use public transport such as bus and trains, and roads, and it is often overcrowded due to the excessive number of people running in rush to work in a limited space. Hence, government should use their funds to widen the roads to prevent road accidents and recruit more public transport drivers to put more trains in place.

In conclusion, it is waste of money to explore the space because it is less likely to contribute to society’s welfare and dangerous. The quality of people’s lives will be better off if the funds are spent on improving the public services.

it is waste of money to explore the space because it is less likely to contribute to society’s welfare and dangerous.
it is a waste of money to explore the space because it is less likely to contribute to society’s welfare and it is dangerous.