Some people prefer to settle down and start a family in a rural area. Other people prefer the convenience of the big city. Which do you prefer ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

The dynamics of living standard have been changing rampantly over the year. Some people assert that one should settle down and start a family in a rural area while others presume city attributes more benefits. In my opinion, city plays a pivotal role and impart more benefits

To begin with, there is no denying the fact that cities play a crucial role in an overall development of an individual. One can not shun the fact that city beholds all the facilities in its embrace and attributes numerous advantages. Firstly, the availability of the amenities and facilities in the cities give an distinct definition to living standards. For an illustration, better medical facilities like hospitals ,nursing care , clinics. Additionally, better education, cities consists of better schools and colleges which helps the individual to fetch the best knowledge. Moreover, the leisure amenities , cities have substantial cinema halls ,parks , discos etcetera to rejuvenate and relax. These facts and figures make the cities best for settle down and starts a family.

Moving further,over the period of time , it has been seen that some people take step towards the rural areas because of various reasons like minimal pollution, less traffic , least crime rates , natural environment and healthy lifestyles which make the rural areas better than cities. However, with the advancement of technology and other aspects rural areas lack in development and henceforth,cities are better for having a fruitful life.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that cities consist of every amenity and facility which are essential for an individual in day-to-day life and thus cities are best to start a family.

city plays a pivotal role and impart more benefits
city plays a pivotal role and imparts more benefits

better schools and colleges which helps the individual
better schools and colleges which help the individuals

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…