Some people think that living in a large city brings great opportunities to the citizens. However opponents believe that there are more disadvantages. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the matter and give relevant examples.

In today's modern era everyone wants to raise their standard of living.People wants to spend luxurious life. To bringing comfort in one's life people pay full attention to their job. People living in developed countries may have more opportunities then in the developing countries because in developed countries one can gain profit and raise their business.In this thesis i would like to enlighten the merits and demerits of living in urban areas and give my own opinion.

I would to emphasize on the fact that the merely difference between the people living in small towns have less job opportunities then the people in large cities because in large cities most of entrepreneurship started their business they do not want to take many risk so most of malls, restaurant, hotels, schools,banks and anymore things are built only in large cities so the opportunities are more in large cities where in small cities there are only shops how many workers get job there? Precisely no one deny the thing that people get more urge of earning money only in large cities.

To live in large cities have demerits also because in large cities there are stout pressure on everyone all are running behind the pace of earning money, one have not any curiosity in their family they get easily immunizes to diseases like pressure sometimes cancer also because in large cities people usually want to travel in their own car rather then travelling in the public transport so the environment or air are more polluted and skin problems are raising from them and also lung cancer which is serious threat to mankind

It seems to me that living in large cities are more effective in one's personality development. Large cities do experiments on new products and launching it through one can come to know about their own ability and what they have to do in future life.All things are easily available in the large cities.

To conclude,it depends on the thinking of person if they are capable of doing some passionate work they will definitely achieve success either they are in small cities or in large cities

Precisely no one deny the thing
Precisely no one denies the thing

To live in large cities have demerits also
To live in large cities has demerits also

one have not any curiosity
one does not have any curiosity

living in large cities are more effective
living in large cities is more effective

Large cities do experiments on new products and launching it
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

they will definitely achieve success either they are in small cities or in large cities
they will definitely achieve success either in small cities or in large cities