sop Statement of Purpose

sop

Statement of Purpose

After completion of my bachelor degree in Computers, 6 years ago I thought, I was ready for job. During my job tenure I soon started feeling my knowledge is insufficient for the fast changing scenario. Then I realized that I should pursue higher studies to update myself more in this profession. My purpose is to learn lot of concepts in this field and also I wish to input little something of my own creativity to this field. I wish I could make my identity unique to world by empowering myself as a computer professional.

I have completed my bachelors in Computer, from prestigious institution “All India Shree Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering, Pune, India”. My bachelors course enabled me with comprehensive knowledge of the basic areas in Computer Science & Engineering such as Computer Organization, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Programming Languages, Computer Networks, Database, Data Structure, Microprocessor, Maths, System Programming ,Object oriented Model & Design. I was diligent student. I was very fascinating about programming assignments. I always try to make such computer programs which are more compatible and faster in execution. This type of programming approach helped me in my final year project. I was involved in project implementing the principles of Object Oriented Language and AT Commands using JAVA. I developed the “Security System Application” which can be used anywhere like in house, office. This was my first innovative project.

I am Practical person with well-planned and hardworking professional work ethics. Those who know me will say I am an extrovert, good planner and creative in my activities and I also have a never-give-up attitude which helps me to achieve my goals invariably. I work hard and sincerely to achieve good grades. I am proficient in languages such as ASP.NET, C# , VB, J2EE, JAVA, C++,C, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, packages like MS Office, databases like ORACLE,SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access and can work on many of the operating systems like windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux, and Android. I am also familiar with hardware of computer. I have also attended work shop in Ethical Hacking to prevent hacking during designing websites.

After completion of bachelor’s I got a chance to work with well establish Software Company. During my tenure I faced lot of challenges and problems but I never give up. I put my all potential to solve it. My project manager always appreciated my nature to adjust to any environment and my ability to work with group. Because of this positive attitude I was selected to work with the government project. This was my first opportunity to work with live project. It was very amazing experience. Provide me good platform to use my expertise.

After that I got great opportunity to work as lecturer in engineering college. During this tenure I handled lots of events like paper presentation, programming language competition, and many extra-curricular activities like funfair. I was also In charge of and developed software for c language competition in ASP.NET. I was Teacher of subjects like Design Analysis and Algorithmic, Fundamentals of C, Java Language, Microprocessor, Digital Electronic, Operating System.

I am convinced that Fairleigh Dickinson University is the right place to my further education. Your highly educated faculty, beautiful campus, opportunity to work with GHSCSE Student Projects and Competitions all these things attract me towards your University. I am assured that this is that right place where I will get knowledge and get platform to enhance my expertise. I would therefore be very thankful if I am offered a beneficial association with your esteemed university with full financial support.

In conclusion, I would like to say that if granted admission into your university I would perform to the best of my abilities and hope to acquire skills that will help me realize my dreams. Finally I take this opportunity to thank you for enabling me to express myself.

I was diligent student
I was a diligent student

I am Practical person
I am a practical person

It was very amazing experience.Provide me good platform to use my expertise.
It was a very amazing experience to provide me a good platform to use my expertise.

I was Teacher of subjects
I was the teacher of the subjects