Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes, is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long term health costs are high- for smokers themselves, and for wider community in term of health ca

Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes, is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long term health costs are high- for smokers themselves, and for wider community in term of health care costs and lost productivity.
Do government have a legitimate role to legislate to project citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke, or are such decisions up to the individual ?

Nowadays, majority of adults are using drugs in daily routine, they are using different types of drugs such as, Tobacco, Cigarettes etc. According to the government adults have rights for using these types of drugs. The usage of Cigarettes in regular frequency is harmful for personages, because active smokers are injuring themselves as well as passive smokers are also faces lot of problems due to active smokers.
I assert that, the high usage of drugs like Smoking in daily life creates critical impediments and reduce the life of individuals. In addition to this, massive amount of youngsters are addicted for drugs and loss their life. So, Tobacco and Cigarettes are consuming by poor type of mortals, because these are cheap and having high amount of drug.
However, government have to create some strategies or methods to safe humans from these types of drugs or its effects. Since, government plays a vital role in personages life and responsible for helping people to the harmful effects of drugs. According to my perspective, government need some initiatives, but, personages also needs some planning and initiatives for making the human life more comfortable and drug free.
In a nutshell, it could be concluded that smoking creates dreadful problems and also reduce the life cycle of personages those are smoking regularly. Thus, the highest proportion of educated people likes to smoke in daily routine and some are using other drugs for their enjoyment and stress relieving.

Minimum 250 words wanted

We are expecting:

----------------------