Hi, Can Some Read My Essay And Tell Me If There's Anything Wrong That Needs To Be Changed!! Thank You So Much For Your Help..

Topic:

In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.
Nowadays, in many countries young adults to have a break from studying after graduating from high school or starting university to work or travel. This trend is not restricted to rich student who have a lots of money but is also evident poorer student who choose to work to earn money in this period. However, this trend bring many merits and demerits for young people who choose to do this.
It is clear that this trend bring many advantages. For example, young people who graduating from high school and starting university has quite restricted in term of general knowledge and experience of the world. So, they should go to travelling to a broader view of life and personal. Besides, young adults can learn many new culture and traditional from other countries. In addition, in term of work, many poorer students can earn a lots of money in this period to become economically independent and save money. In contrast, young people choose to work after graduating from high school will make understand the professional life and this trend will provide important experience for student to starting university studies.
However, this also bring many dangerous in break from studying in this important age. Young people may en up and never returning to their students or feel difficult learn knowledge from academic environment. Maybe they will continue their job present to earn money or to do something completely different from a university course.
In conclusion, it is clear that young people can choose job or travelling in break from studying after graduating from high school or starting university. This trend bring many important experience for student. On the other hand, it also bring demerits for young people who decide to do this.