Does having courage mean that we have no fear , or that we act despite being afraid ? plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on these issues.Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading,studies,experie

Does having courage mean that we have no fear , or that we act despite being afraid ? plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on these issues.Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading,studies,experience,or observations.

NE FEAR!

In this arguement author discusses abaout in order to having courage means that we have no fear, or that we act despite being afraid?Obviously courage is the strongest emotion in human life,courage is more effective than our feelings.It can abolish every feeling in life so it is really important to have courage so I strongly believe that having courage means that we have no fear.Because having courage means that to do everything with no fear and it helps you to control yourself from fears,to have caourage means to try everything in life to enjoy it and lastly courage helps to make your friends and familys life easyer by feeling them that is nothing to fear in world.

Firstly from my point of view to have courage in life means to start life with a plus.Courage means to be a goer en each situation.For example if you are a stochjober it means to dice your money and your life.If you do not take risks you can not have sucess in life,you would be a normal person that does not have a difference from any one else.Taking risks comes with courage,to have courage means that you do not afraid of anything so this opens you the risky doors.If you are afraid from risks you can not try new things.Think politics and business.Nowadays politicians are always thinking new and hard things to do and they do not think and do not get afraid the thought of "if we can not do what would we say",they are taking risks with a huge courage emotion.

Secondly human life is based on trust and to fell safe.İf you are a person that has courage this means everyone with you will be safer and your thoughts and feelings would effect them and this will cause safity and feeling afraid.Your braveness will effect them positively and time by time they will think like.Think a disaster or an eartquick in your town,what would happen.Everyone would panic but your thoughts , attitudes would cool them .

Lastly to have courage will give you the ottority of your own life.To have your own ottority means to dress your own life with no fears.If you defeat you fears you will otomaticly start to build up a ne wlife with a new style and it would be more fun.

All in all to have courage means to develop yourself with changes.To defeat your fears will otomaticly open a new life with no fear,you would take more risks and life would bring new suurprises for you.

Sentence: In this arguement author discusses abaout in order to having courage means that we have no fear, or that we act despite being afraid?Obviously courage is the strongest emotion in human life,courage is more effective than our feelings.It can abolish every feeling in life so it is really important to have courage so I strongly believe that having courage means that we have no fear.
Error: abaout Suggestion: about
Error: arguement Suggestion: argument

Sentence: Because having courage means that to do everything with no fear and it helps you to control yourself from fears,to have caourage means to try everything in life to enjoy it and lastly courage helps to make your friends and familys life easyer by feeling them that is nothing to fear in world.
Error: easyer Suggestion: easier
Error: caourage Suggestion: courage

Sentence: If you do not take risks you can not have sucess in life, you would be a normal person that does not have a difference from any one else.
Error: sucess Suggestion: success

Sentence: If you are a person that has courage this means everyone with you will be safer and your thoughts and feelings would effect them and this will cause safity and feeling afraid.
Error: safity Suggestion: safety

Sentence: Think a disaster or an eartquick in your town,what would happen.Everyone would panic but your thoughts , attitudes would cool them .
Error: eartquick Suggestion: earthquake

Sentence: If you defeat you fears you will otomaticly start to build up a ne wlife with a new style and it would be more fun.
Error: wlife Suggestion: life
Error: ne Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: otomaticly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To defeat your fears will otomaticly open a new life with no fear, you would take more risks and life would bring new suurprises for you.
Error: suurprises Suggestion: surprises

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.