Does the present system of education encourage us to admit lack of knowledge or is there much pressure to demonstrate the acquisition of knowledge

Does the present system of education encourage us to admit lack of knowledge, or is there much pressure to demonstrate the acquisition of knowledge?

The current system of education used all over the world is similar since it all started during the renaissance. But can we really say that the system encourages us to admit our lack of knowledge?

The system being used has demonstrated, for more than 2 centuries that it primarily focuses on the acquisition of knowledge, but not on the progression of knowledge. As human beings, we are only able to advance when we come in terms with our ignorance. But so far, little progress has been made for us to admit our ignorance and too much of an effort in just gaining it.

As the number of students expand, the system becomes ever more in use. Its side effect, we become more oriented in the direction of gathering knowledge, which leads to repetition. And it is the repetition of knowledge that leads to a stagnant society. And leads to lack of progression.

Only few people deviate from the status quo. This led to the discoveries of many things in the field of science. The work of albert Einstein demonstrates this. Einstein’s theoretical discoveries, such as relativity, have their foundations on the lack of substantial knowledge. Questions like ‘What happens if one moves faster than light speed’ could not be answered before Einstein. His action in finding answers to these kinds of questions are solely motivated by the lack of knowledge.

In conclusion, the present educational system is focused on acquiring knowledge. To progress, it must focus on the lack of knowledge. Dynamic questions require dynamic answers, otherwise it leads to stagnation.

And leads to lack of progression.
And leads to the lack of progression.

His action in finding answers to these kinds of questions are solely motivated by the lack of knowledge.
His action in finding answers to these kinds of questions is solely motivated by the lack of knowledge.