Life without memory is no life at all just as intelligence without the possibility of expression is not really intelligence Our memory is a coherence our reason our feeling even our action Without it we are nothing Bu uel Many a man fails to become a thin

“Life without memory is no life at all, just as intelligence without the possibility of expression is not really intelligence. Our memory is a coherence, our reason, our feeling, even our action. Without it, we are nothing.” – Buñuel
“Many a man fails to become a thinker for the sole reason that his memory is too good.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Is memory a central as Buñuel believes, or does it merely hold us back?

It all depends upon what kind of memory it is. A good memory makes us feel happy and encourage us to live life more happily. On the other side a bad memory gives us an experience of how to undertake any kind of situation that comes into the life.

But there are some people gravely influenced by some bad memory or tragedy that they lose all hope and start to live their life in perpetual glum. They start holding themselves back in life like everything is over now. But this is only due to their narrow-mindedness. If they start to take that incident as a lesson of life, they can get rid of that.

Emotions are also related to memories. Every child is emotionally connected to his mother because of the memories of her, how she used to take care of him, how she protect him from every evil, how she cry when her child get hurts. We remember our freedom fighters because of the memories that how they sacrifice their life for the freedom of India. We always behave properly in front of our principal because of bad memories that how he punishe everyone in front of whole class who don’t behave well.

So I am totally agreed with Buñuel, memory no matter a good one or a bad one plays a very important role in life. One cannot live life the way he wanted to live it if he don’t want to or don’t able to preserve the good memories and forget the bad memories.

Sentence: We always behave properly in front of our principal because of bad memories that how he used to punishes everyone in front of whole class who don't behave well.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and punishes

Sentence: One cannot live life the way he want to live it if he don't want to or don't able to preserve the good memories and forget the bad memories.
Description: The fragment he want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

flaws;