Should A wealthier nations always provide aid to a poor country?

Natural disasters occur suddenly, it is not expected or prepared for. So, when it hits a nation that doesn't have the financial ability to rebuild. I believe richer nations should always be willing to help out poorer nations as long as they have the available resources to do so.

By helping out a troubled nation, it gives way for inter-national trade to take place among the two nations. For example, if the United states gives aids to Iraq when they are in crises, and before long they are able to get back on their feet. The resources that Iraq has in abudance, that the united states might lack. As a result of the aid rendered to Iraq by the United states, it makes trading among the two nations easier. Providing of aids, also counts for support. For example, if Japan helps out Iran in crises. When Japan are also in need, maybe they are having security problems. And are in need of more security men and women. Iran will be willing to provide them with the security they need.

Helping out a poor nation, also brings about peace and unity. It also prevents war. A nation that has been helped by another nation in the past. Will certainly not want to bring up a fight or start a quarrel, with the nation that helped it out.

When natural disaster occur, the countries with enough resources should alway be willing to help. No one plans for any form of disaster. We can be assured that helping out a nation, will promote a better atmosphere for trading amongs them. It also ensures the support of the poorer nations in different situations. The world will certainly be a better place to live in, if countries decide to help each other out.

Sentence: The resources that Iraq has in abudance, that the united states might lack.
Error: abudance Suggestion: abundance

Sentence: When natural disaster occur, the countries with enough resources should alway be willing to help.
Error: alway Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We can be assured that helping out a nation, will promote a better atmosphere for trading amongs them.
Error: amongs Suggestion: No alternate word