What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity.

A mistake is an action or opinion that is not correct which produces a result that is unexpected. In life we all make mistakes no matter how little. There is no one who has not made a mistake, as long as you are human. The problem is not with the mistakes, it is with moving forward after we make them. Mistakes only make us see things diffetently and it is very neccessary for creativity.

Mistakes will only make us better and not worse. When you make a mistake the first thing to do is to forgive yourself. If you can't forgive yourself, you will never move past your mistake. When you have successfully forgiven yourself, you can easily forge ahead. Making a mistake will only bring out the creativity in you, since you must have learnt from your previous experience.

Albert Einstein was the scientist responsible for inventing the "Light Bulb". He did not just wake up one day and succeed immediately. He failed several times before he succeesfully made it. The only reason he was successful was because, he was always willing to learn from his mistakes and fix them. Now, we have modernized types of the Light bulb, because he didn't give up.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, because you know it will only make you better. Once you make a mistake just move on, with whatever it is you were doing. Don't dwell on the mistakes of the past, instead learn from the mistakes of the past. Learning is the only thing that will bring out your creativity and prevent you from making the same mistakes over again.

True success is only defined by making mistakes and knowing which ones to keep and the ones you need to discard to make you better. Albert Einstein was not successful because he made mistakes, he was only successful because he moved past his mistake and learnt from them. No matter how hard you try to prevent it you will certainly make errors but, it is what you do after you make them that will define you.

Sentence: Mistakes only make us see things diffetently and it is very neccessary for creativity.
Error: neccessary Suggestion: necessary
Error: diffetently Suggestion: differently

Sentence: He failed several times before he succeesfully made it.
Error: succeesfully Suggestion: successfully