Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
regnesky Africa Female Intermediate
vvv31 Việt Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mitra Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Monster's Lawyer Viet Nam country Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
aguseva Russia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
ngocvan_meomeo Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ahmad68_ch iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
vuhieuquy Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
longpham1311 Vietnam Male Intermediate
hannahnguyen186 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
April Roseann V... Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
baomap22000 VietNam Male Upper-Interm
NGO THI THUONG Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
moanewsblog Lagos, Nigeria Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
JessVo98 VietNam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
EssayWriter4U New York Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
1353ana Female Intermediate
annesscsa Nigeria Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
linhyhun1294 Female Intermediate
Atregor Ukraine Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages