Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Abss12 mumbai,india Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Happyparhar Punjab Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Faranakab Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
usama_nasir Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
rinkesh India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Vickywang Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Atefeh66 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Jeets Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Bhuvaneshwarr R... Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
deniico iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Annas Fitriaini Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
roy601912008 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
amna bedi india Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
skkiran46 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
SueCavalheiro Brazil Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
cyr326 Female Beginner
Augustin Olariu Romania Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
chiragpatel11686 India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
pnozari7007 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
deepanshu08 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages