Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
medona Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
ader Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
WilliamNeund Georgia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
tollis Italy Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Sayu Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
saad_mahmoodkhan Karachi, Pakistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Vikas Ahuja India Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
whdals1019 Male Intermediate
Mehrdad.imn Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
adeelasghar@gma... Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mab_fateme Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
pegy Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
rahman62 india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Candice Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
sohail.ch Saudi Arabia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
annaLCT Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
cindyhihi Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
POURBEMANY Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sewa_ade Nigeria Female Beginner
horlabowale Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner

Pages