Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Affan Danish Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
kfarshi Female Advanced
sth-sh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
naveen.3 Male Beginner
pires86 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Anushkar Male Beginner
jonnykong China Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
divyap24 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Alirexam Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
subo19 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
RASHIDNZB Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Khaliunaa Mongolia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
eypt zat Nepal Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
mahretta.maha indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ak007 Lahore Male Upper-Interm
manjil1994 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
KULDEEPSINGH Australia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Yasna Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
imandar_admi Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Ki-Jo Kim South Korea Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner

Pages