Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
liqimai china Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Khushbu patel India,gujarat Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sunny-julia Female Upper-Interm
KARTHIK UPPALA India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
mozaffari_f Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Morteza Yousefi Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
GopiPatel Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
thangdnsf Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Shubhangi India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
spassi Female Beginner
Emmanuel Fad Nigeria Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
DungNghiem Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
tahoora iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Amir hossein Kharkan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sanaz03 Iran Female Upper-Interm
Happy girl Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
popo63 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Dhwani Shah Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ahmad.qanbari Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
bettybejoy India Female Beginner

Pages