Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Bansari Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hydpradeep India Male Intermediate
amrit_k0r@redif... India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
jackMa China Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
robi Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Zeemakay Female Upper-Interm
Ledion123 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Xblow11 Male Advanced
pomona_18@yahoo.com Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
milo.ibarra Chile Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
mdwenzel Chile Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
fmanaog Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
Alfie Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Bakhshi Afghanistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
limelike vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
soli Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
itsmihchouu Viet Nam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
dgirl Nigeria Female Intermediate
Chica Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
alaa84 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages