Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Daniela Storti Brazil Female Advanced
chloenguyen2711 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
MinhNgoc 299 Viet Nam Female Upper-Interm
shabnameghbalian Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Van Luong Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
vishkhade Kolhapur Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
mhamada1013 Japan Male Upper-Interm
Behnaz bhm Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
noorali.bhayani... Pakistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
gianged Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Aadipihu2927 Jalandhar Punjab Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
tinthongminh Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Emma13 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lauranguyen Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Heckfy Russia Male Advanced
maedeh1369 Iran Female Intermediate
Jasmine Ngo Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Mohammedielts Briten Male Upper-Interm
mdadestan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
minashafiei Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages