Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
stellaronduty Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Maher Abdelwahab Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
SZ1988 IRAN Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
fattboy Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
hunterdevil96 Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Firefox225 Egypt Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Ching Ching Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Alex.Cao VN Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
hieut2k20 Male Upper-Interm
aban Iran Female Upper-Interm
alexhsu Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tmlong2000 vietnam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
knighterrant132 Singapore Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
adnin Malaysia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Davidshakh Male Advanced
lethianhthu Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
nikcynsm china Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
SSSASSS1 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Gunjan_Physical... India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Quy.np Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages