Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
meysamkh Iran Male Intermediate
ulziimunh Mongolia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Berdi Tehran Male Advanced
khanghahi17665 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sanibbr Nigeria Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
wendy3033 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lennox1608 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
zaya mongolia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Cleo Uzbekistan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Oxanaj92 Russia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Nastasia Minsk Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
riceandfromage Indonesia Female Intermediate
BAKUL PATEL vadodara Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Hoang Huynh Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
loaialhajjaj Jordan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
dintaz Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
test_niladri India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
gooogo121 Tehran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
naixaxa Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
susan joshua basically Indian Female Advanced

Pages