Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Jessyjoseph Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
yamanzafar Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
niveda India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
karthika28 India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
PedroSmaxy Iraq Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
karenG Female Beginner
nmammadli Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Hayatmm Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Young Male Beginner
Michael2531009576 BEIJING Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
medona Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
ader Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
WilliamNeund Georgia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
tollis Italy Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Sayu Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
saad_mahmoodkhan Karachi, Pakistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Vikas Ahuja India Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
whdals1019 Male Intermediate
Mehrdad.imn Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
adeelasghar@gma... Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages