Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Mohamed usp Sudan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
omer mohammed sudan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
samtown Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
anwar abdeljalil sudan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Abdalazeez Sudan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
smagarcia5 Female Intermediate
amber pakistan Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
parastoo Female Upper-Interm
Nasser albreiki oman Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
sayna Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
e_soroush Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
prant des Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Tugsochir Mongolia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Ashraf20029 Male Upper-Interm
parminderielts Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
georginaonly1 Female Advanced
bicyclepaner Male Upper-Interm
mohit2501 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
houda bouayad Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
MuhammadArslanAnsari Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages