Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
priyamishra1691 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Nancatta Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
kasrak Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Siddarth G India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
math india Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Sanjeev Chhabra Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
hamid-es Male Intermediate
Yunita Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sarah1991 IRAN Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
julieng287 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Antony8582 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
asd5200 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
lamis toqi Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
A.B Iran Male Intermediate
mohideenakram Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Carrie Brown Tbilisi Female Upper-Interm
Pratimasingh111 USA Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
azzaibrahim UAE Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
blueskies Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Mukhamed Uzbekistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm

Pages