Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
truclinh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pham Thanh Thai Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Lan Chi Nguyễn Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
anna lee Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
HueMinhPhuong Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sanakhalid1234 Pakistan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
thuylakelake Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
nahlaelshater Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
yasneva MEXICO Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sbwakaka China Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Bilawal Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
cbaner Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
MAI_DOAN Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
shams mammadova Azerbaijan Female Advanced
chengwen49 Singapore Female Advanced
mowlanica Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pinki.Gupta Sydney Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
VdThang Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
cagatay Male Upper-Interm
daquvinh1234 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages