Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
hwaguduong Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tramanh61 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
chuwariwap Philippines Female Intermediate
jaineelpatel Male Beginner
farzad1992 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
kamalziaul Bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hoasutrang.2014 VN Female Intermediate
vahid_tse Iran Male Upper-Interm
nguyenson Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Shital Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
chan chan Vietnam Female Upper-Interm
i can do it Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Odunjimo Nigeria Female Intermediate
candylemon Vietnam Female Intermediate
Pr@bhj0t Ludhiana Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
308115052 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
khanhkyumin Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Beatrix Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
rajanjitenpatel Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
maro Female Intermediate

Pages