Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
yuriereng Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
tommyphm Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
gaurav-anand INDIA Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
MH_giahi Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
haia3a3 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
rahul7sh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
thanhduc1805 Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
conan21390 Việt Nam Female Beginner
otabekgulyamov Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
thien1207123x Male Upper-Interm
Alex_Khoj Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
e700b Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Bijan M Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Mo Liverpool Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
VyQuach Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
khanhphuong Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
lenhatquang2001 Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
edith2017 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hkhk199710 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
YenNgo Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner

Pages