Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Maksik_SLD Male Intermediate
triduckhanhduy Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Eng.hani15 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nancyhaddaden@y... Jordan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
winkokoaung Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ruryperdana Indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lebronjames New York Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Chrissyano Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Baltej Gandhi Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
jentorcende Philippines Female Beginner
Mujahid77 Lahore, Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
A7md3id egypt Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Viktoria30 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
DonnaMIB Venezuela Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
afshinzanjani Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Hindam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
morteza17 tabriz Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
themuh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Arijkrifa Tunisia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
TamVo The Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages